Subject: Children's Books

From: "Mark F. Kahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:52:20 -0700 (PDT)

All -

Ok, OK - I don't, as a habit, forward around e-mail humor. But this one
is just funny :-)

-Mark

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
*                Mark F. Kahn                  *
*   64 Sandy Lane * Walnut Creek, CA * 94596   *
*                                              *
*            Home               Work           *
*   ____________________ ___________________   *
*      (925) 280-1492       (925) 327-6216     *
*   [email-masked]   [email-masked]    *
*                                              *
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---------- Forwarded message ----------

        Children's Books You Will Never See:

"You Were an Accident" (Jean Sorensen, Herndon; Barry Blyveis, Columbia)
"Strangers Have the Best Candy"  (Stephen Dudzik, Silver Spring)
"The Little Sissy Who Snitched" (Tom Witte, Gaithersburg)
"Some Kittens Can Fly!"  (David Genser, Arlington)
"The Protocols of the Grandpas of Zion" (David Genser, Arlington)
"How to Dress Sexy for Grownups" (Stephen Dudzik, Silver Spring)
"Getting More Chocolate on Your Face" (Thomas Drucker, Carlisle, PA)
"Where Would You Like to Be Buried?"  (Barry Blyveis, Columbia)
"Where's Godot?"  (Jonathan Paul, Garrett Park)
"Katy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her" (David Genser, Arlington)
"The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of
 North Amer Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!" (Meg Sullivan, Potomac)
"All Dogs Go to Hell"  (Joseph Romm, Washington)
"The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking"  (Joseph Romm, Washington)
"When Mommy and Daddy Don't Know the Answer They Say God Did It" (Barry
 Blyveis, Columbia)
"Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia" (John Kammer, Herndon)
"What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?"  (Kenneth Krattenmaker,
 Landover Hills)
"Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?" (Martin
 Keutel, Alexandria)
"Bi-Curious George"  (Art Grinath, Takoma Park)
"Daddy Drinks Because You Cry" (Stephen Dudzik, Silver Spring)
"Mister Policeman Eats His Service Revolver"  (Russ Beland, Springfield)
"You Are Different and That's Bad" (Christopher Richard, Springfield)