Subject: joke

From: "John Fonte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:15:47 -0800

A painting contractor was speaking with a woman about her job.  In
  the first room she said she would like a pale blue.  The contractor
  wrote this down and went to the window, opened it, and yelled out
  "GREEN SIDE UP!"  In the second room she told the painter she would   like it 
painted in a soft yellow.  He wrote this on his pad, walked to   the window, 
opened it, and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"  The lady was somewhat   curious but she 
said nothing.  In the third room she said she would like   it painted a warm 
rose color.  The painter wrote this down, walked to the   window, opened it and 
yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!" The lady then asked him,
  "Why do you keep yelling 'green side up'?"  "I'm sorry," came the   reply.
  "But I have a crew of blondes laying sod across the street."

-- 
=================================================================
John H. Fonte			TEL:	(408) 469-1780
Product Manager			FAX:	(408) 469-1750
CrossWind Technologies, Inc.	EMAIL:	[email-masked]
1505-1 Ocean Street		WWW:	http://www.crosswind.com
Santa Cruz, CA 95060		
=================================================================